Friday, February 02, 2007

What's Peter Wink reading and why?

Hi Everyone,

Check out the latest and greatest additions to my personal library by clicking on the video below!



Be sure to visit often...there's much more to come!

Until next time...
Peter
http://www.peterwink.com/

PS...Watch for some really interesting videos over the next two weeks. Stay tuned as there's much more to come.

If you like the free videos on this blog or find them helpful, let Peter know by buying him his all-time favorite gift - an Amazon gift certificate. Just click here!

3 Comments:

At 8:52 PM, Blogger Dan Webb said...

Dear Mr. Wink

I don't know who you are, but I could not help but hang on your every word. Thanks for the wise advice about books in general.
I am in an Sea Shantie Band and don't have the foggiest idea of how to market it or negotiate with heads of celtic festivals. Where might you send me for some insight?

Dan Webb

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger jhewett103 said...

Hey Peter,

I was surfing your web site, and I came across your video blog. All I have to say is...
(lights go down, music hits)
Time to Play the Game (mwooohhahahaha)

I can't tell you how much I love the fact that you read the H's book along with "The Rise and Fall of ECW." Personally, I have Shawn Michaels' book, "Heartbreak & Triumph" hiding in the bookshelf next to my computer. It's sandwhiched in between Lynne McTaggart's "The Field" and "The I AM Discourse."

My library says two things about me:
1) I'm really into metaphysics, and
2) I love me some WWE (and should RVD ever show up in TNA, I'm afraid I'll have to add Impact to my tivo schedule). :)

All the best, man.

talk to you soon,

Jarrad

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

good stuff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home